Help selecting upscale property developers and agents around the world (residential, commercial, and income-producing real estate);
Help locating special-purpose properties, including hotels, clinics, cargo terminals, and more;
Help finding off-market properties (properties that are not publicly listed for sale) anywhere in the world;
Professional advice and assistance with locating experts in starting a business abroad and investment programs;
Assistance selecting existing businesses for acquisition abroad;
Aid in finding consultancies, legal and financial advisors, and banks worldwide;
Assistance arranging meetings with world-class professionals in any field in any country;
Help making appointments at ILP Expo events; and
Support for travel arrangements related to visits to ILP Expo events
Each Concierge Client is provided with a dedicated manager.
The International Luxury Property Concierge Service operates in compliance with the GDPR, and privacy and confidentiality are guaranteed and protected by the NDA.
The Client submits an application for a property search and/or provision of pertinent services and obtains initial advice from a Concierge Service manager.
NDA AND PROPERTY SEARCH MANDATE NDA.
- The Client signs a legally binding Non-Disclosure Agreement under which he commits himself not to disclose the information obtained from the Concierge Service to any third party, including, without limitation, the revenue-generating capacity of the property, owners’ names, etc. The Concierge Service guarantees the confidentiality of Client identities and enquiry details.
- Property Search Mandate. By signing a Property Search Mandate, the Client empowers the Concierge Service to locate a property for the Client on his behalf and based upon his requirements.
(A) USING THE CONCIERGE SERVICE
The Concierge Service selects properties and sends descriptions and photos to the Client. All further communication with the developer/agent, including requesting more details or information about the properties are carried out through the Concierge Service in a manner convenient to the Client.
(B) DIRECT COMMUNICATION*
- The Concierge Service selects leading agents and/or developers in the Client’s regions of interest.
- The Concierge Service provides the Client with direct contact details for these agents and/or developers and, if required, introduces the Client to the agent/developer.
- Upon request, the Concierge Service arranges an appointment between the Client and the agents and/or developers.
- The Concierge Service conducts sales negotiations with the property owner or his broker on the Client’s behalf.
- The Concierge Service assists the Client with all paperwork required to close the deal.