ABOUT THE EXPOGlobal Residency & Citizenship Expo is a dynamic platform that offers various alternatives of citizenship and residency across the world to High Network Worth Indian
ABOUT THE EXPO
- Global Residency & Citizenship Expo is a dynamic platform that offers various alternatives of citizenship and residency across the world to High Network Worth Indian residents.
- The expo aims to bring together International Residency & Citizenship consultants, immigration lawyers, legal consultants, government bodies, property developers and other stakeholders under one roof.
- GRACE will be the only platform which will assist all the exhibitors with pre-aligned one to one B2B and B2C meeting during the two day of the expo.
- 1st Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry to organize such an innovative platform.
- Immigration companies/lawyers
- Luxury property developers and agents.
- EB5 Regional Centers
- International Law firms
- International Investment Consulting Firms
- State & Local Associations and Chambers
- Private banks
- Personal financial consultancies
- Potential immigrants
- Indian HNI (High Networth Individual) and business person
- Relevant Embassy Officials
- Approved/accredited consultants
- Overseas real estate buyers
- International entrepreneurs
- Immigration companies
- Law firms
- International real estate agencies
- Investment funds
- Wealth Managers & Chartered Accountants
INDIAN MARKET SCENARIO
- According to the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs based on migrants overseas with India as the country of citizenship at birth, in 2019 Indians comprised world’s largest migrant diaspora populations in the world with over 17.5 million (6.4% of global migrants or 0.4% of India’s population) Indians out of total 272 million migrants worldwide, this excludes the second or more generation POI living in other nations.
- 2018 data compiled by India’s MoEA put the number of Indian NRIs and PIOs living overseas at 31 million.
- India added these 31 billionaires in the past year due to a record performance by Indian stock markets and India comes third after China and USA on Hurun’s Global Rich List 2018.
- India saw the third-highest outflow of wealthy individuals last year. Nearly 5,000 millionaires, or high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs), left the country, which is 2 percent of the total number of HNWIs in India, says the Global Wealth Migration Review (GWMR) 2019 by AfrAsia Bank and research firm New World Wealth.
- The net outflow of HNWIs that India saw in 2018, was even faster than the UK
Source: Wikipedia ®
- Presentations by Individual companies and consultants, legal and financial experts and foreign government bodies to invited HNIs at the Conclave
- 40+ Citizenship & Residency Programs
- 2000+ Expected Visitor
- Professional guidance and consultancy during the event from residency and citizenship advisers
- B2B forum for international companies to appoint local representatives
- Country presentation
- The Growing Market for Residency and Citizenship
- Immigration Landscape in UK Post BREXIT
- Identifying the drivers for investment migration from India
- Competitive Analysis of Citizenship-by-Investment Programs
- Changing Face of EB-5 and its impact on India investors
- Immigration Landscape in Europe
- How Technology is Revolutionizing the Diligence Process
- Citizenship and residency in 2020
april 16 (Thursday) - 17 (Friday) IST
PHD House, New Delhi