"Investments Across Borders Conclave: Potential Foreign Markets"The event will focus on the trends of overseas investment by Indian investors, advantages of overseas investments, favorable investment destinations,
“Investments Across Borders Conclave: Potential Foreign Markets”
- The event will focus on the trends of overseas investment by Indian investors, advantages of overseas investments, favorable investment destinations, attractive investment avenues, and the growth potential of such investments.
- The event will serve as an ideal forum to share thoughts with other investors and decision-makers on the opportunities and growth potential of overseas investments.
- In fact, the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) counts India as one of the ten most important sources of FDI for 2019-21.
- Mr. Ron Coakley, Senior Business Development Manager, Berkeley Group
- Mr. Ivan Wong, Senior Manager- International Properties, Hartamas Real Estate SDN BHD
- Mr. Roswaidin Mohd Zain, Director, Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA)
- Dominic McAllister, Deputy High Commissioner, BDHC “BRITISH DEPUTY HIGH COMMISSION”
(Friday) 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm IST
Taj Connemara, Chennai
Krypton Global Investments, Berkeley, Ascott Star