The US dollar rate keeps going up and upper, everyone’s wondering why. We’ve summarised some of the biggest reasons for this, which are the strong US economy, political stability and it’s fiscal policy among other factors.
These factors provide a sense of security, possible growth opportunities and a budget surplus pulling investors to the country.
With the USA being one of the power nations of all time, more and more people are looking to enjoy their life and rightly so! There are numerous reasons why USA is deemed to be a great country:
- Embracing diversity: About 200 different ethnicities are represented in the United States, therefore the nation has learned to love and tolerate variety. You can anticipate meeting folks from all over the world in addition to making lots of American friends.
- Health care: The United States has perhaps one of the best healthcare systems in the world. The nation is full of well-funded hospitals with well-trained staff and cutting-edge medical technology, so you can be sure to receive excellent care when you need it. Since 1975, America is responsible for almost 90% of all medical advancements. America has some of the most pristine, radiant smiles in the world and is a global leader in dental care.
- Education: Who hasn’t heard of the renowned Ivy League universities? With some of the brightest and smartest students coming from all over the world, the United States undoubtedly has one of the best educational systems in the world. Twenty of the greatest colleges in the world, according to rankings from the QS World University rankings, are located in the United States.
- America’s Economic Strength: The United States’ strong economy has enabled it to survive both the financial crisis and the world depression. Because of its stability, dependability, and respect, the US dollar is the most widely used reserve currency. According to a study of OECD nations, Americans also have the greatest global average household income. America is a reasonably cheap place to live despite the high earnings. In a ranking by the Global Food Security Index, it came in first place for both affordability and food security.
- Opportunities for Employment: The USA ranks in the top five nations in the world for labour productivity. Employers in the US are prepared to look abroad to locate the greatest personnel to advance their companies. If you have an expertise that an American company needs, they will go above and above to assist you, from assisting with visa arrangements to assisting with housing searches. Once you’re in the US, you can experience the same level of employment security and fulfilment as the ordinary citizen.
- Natural beauty and weather: The United States has a lot of open areas, and those spaces are not only plentiful, but also wonderfully attractive. A small country’s worth of lakes, skiable mountain ranges, and two oceans’ worth of shoreline can all be found here. You’ll struggle to decide where to start because America is home to so many amazing natural treasures. You can be guaranteed to find a temperature that suits you in America thanks to its size. The United States offers it all, from Alaska’s icy winters to California’s never-ending sunny days.
- Great Food: Americans take their food and drink seriously. America is home to over 200,000 restaurants, with dishes from across the world to suit all tastes and budgets. Even the smallest of towns will have their own independent serious restaurateurs serving up delicious food in a family friendly environment. Their national dishes might seem simple, but not many countries can boast to have perfected the hamburger or macaroni cheese quite like the US. They are also the gold standard when it comes to customer service.
With such eye-catching aspects, people are constantly moving to the US, in turn causing the dollar rates to keep increasing as well as the property market.
Housing costs here are also lower than in other wealthy nations thanks to the abundance of land, and relatively low cost for that land. With this there’s also no getting over the fact that the USA is gigantic. Just the state of Texas alone is three times the size of the UK. Americans have over twice as much average living space as an EU resident. That leads to better land prices and property prices.
With the dollar rate continuing to rise, now is the perfect time to invest in US real estate as the country is in the phase of overcoming the pandemic recession, with all time low property rates. What are you waiting for?
There are many different ways to participate in the real estate market, including buying a home or other property for personal use, investing in rental properties, or flipping houses for a profit. It is important to do your own research and carefully consider your financial goals and resources before making any real estate decisions and we’ve got handcrafted solutions just for you
We help identify good real estate options, business transactions, conduct applications, and give access to relevant legal and tax professionals to mention in the least.
We have a lot more to tell you!
Mail “USA” to